Share your specific thoughts, draw a map, or attend an upcoming public hearing to get involved!
- Submit written testimony about the process or a specific map to email@example.com.
- Click here to see the calendar of public hearings at which you can speak about the process or a specific map.
- Click here for information on drawing and submitting maps.
At the public hearings, the City wants you to:
- Define your neighborhood or community of interest;
- Explain why redistricting is relevant to your community;
- Get the tools you need to draw a map of one district or of all the districts;
- Share your opinions of the draft maps; and
- Talk to your neighbors and local organizations!